You should try: Easy Spinach Pasta
A big bowl of pasta after a long work/schoolday always makes my day! Make it a spinach pasta bowl with roasted chicken and I will love you forever. I’ve eaten this meal a few times already, so I decided to share this lovely recipe with you!
This recipe is good for 4 people and I can assure you; everyone will love it. You can decide on your own if you want it meat-free or not. Anything is possible.
- 300g uncooked Penne
- 150g frozen creamed spinach
- 2x chicken breasts or 250g meat-free chicken
- 2 cloves of garlic
- As much cheese/parmezan as you like
- Boil a large pot of water add the penne and let it boil al-dente according to the package instructions.
- Chop the garlic and add it with the frozen creamed spinach in a deep pan. Mix it together until it is defrosted
- Grill the chicken breasts in a grill pan or a normal pan. Turn it around a few times until it is fully cooked.
- Remove the penne from the boiling pot and drain it in a colander
- Mix it all together and add some cheese or parmezan to the bowl. No you have your delicious bowl of creamy pasta spinach!
For extra flavour: add some (cooked) cherry tomatoes!
You should try?
Every month I will share a new recipe on my blog. I’m not a princess in the kitchen, but I do love to cook and try new recipes.
So, if you have a recipe I should try; send me an email; email@example.com or send me a DM on Facebook or Instagram.